|PureVu-3D™ CNW53XX Video Processor Family
The PureVu-3D™ CNW53XX processors utilize Cavium’s high performance WiVu™ wireless display technology and leverage all the benefits of Cavium’s CNW56XX processor family, including industry leading Super-Low-Latency (SLL™) compression technology, HDCP content protection, and intelligent video quality-of-service and networking capabilities to bring 3D wireless display functionality over standard Wi-Fi to a variety of consumer electronic devices, such as flat panel TVs, Blu-ray players, PCs, and gaming consoles. Pin-compatible and software-compatible with their 2D counter-parts and highly integrated, the new CNW53XX processors minimize the system Bill-of-Material (BOM) cost and design effort for OEM/ODMs looking to offer a common platform for their 2D and 3D wireless display line-ups.
The PureVu-3D™ CNW53XX video processors are designed to enable wireless display capability in a wide range of consumer electronic devices, including 3D flat panel TVs, 3D Blu-ray players, as well as gaming consoles and PC platforms supporting 3D content.
The PureVu-3D™ CNW5302 SoC is designed to enable wireless display capability in stand-alone Tx and Rx WiVu™ adapters, as well as TV and Blu-ray player WiVu™ modules.
- PureVu-3D™ H.264 video processor
- Up to 1080p 3D encode/decode
- Support for both spatial and temporal interleaving
- End-to-end synchronization of the left and right channels
- Synchronization at both frame level and clock level
- Super Low Latency (SLL™) Technology
- Error resiliency & concealment
- Channel adaptive bit rate control
- Hardware crypto engine